Love Cha Han. The best thing about this recipe is you can substitute the ingredients by adding different veggies and protein to make your own version of it. It’s so quick, fresh and easy to prepare. Serve with some miso and you have a complete speedy weeknight meal.
Chicken & Veggie Cha Han Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked & shredded
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mangetout, halved
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced finely
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced finely
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Spring onion, chopped for garnish
- Sriracha Sauce
How To Prepare: Instructions
- Heat oil in a large wok over medium heat, add garlic & ginger and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes. Add egg, chicken, mangetout & sweet corn and stir-fry for about 2 minutes whilst scrambling the egg.
- Add rice & soy sauce and cook for a further 2-3 minutes stirring gently so the rice doesn’t turn to mush. Sprinkle with chopped spring onion and serve with Sriracha sauce.