cheap noroxin I was inspired to make these wontons by a food blogger I follow – Meatballs Mama. Her food always looks SO amazing and she made these beef dumplings using a Vitamix and it looked just so easy. I used my Magimix, adapted the recipe to make it my own and now I have a super quick recipe for the filling.
Prawn Wontons with a Honey Lime Chilli Sauce
Prep Time: 30 minutes + marination time
Cooking Time Sauce: 45 minutes
Cooking Time Wontons: 5 minutes
Makes: 45 small wontons
go site Filling
1 kg prawn, deveined and chopped
1 white onion, chopped
2 tablespoons minced ginger
2 tablespoons minced garlic
3 tablespoon Hoisin
2 tablespoon Sriracha
½ cup light soy sauce
1 cup chives
http://oceanadesigns.net/sitemap-pt-page-2016-01.xml Honey Lime Sauce
4 red bullet chilies, chopped finely
2 tablespoons caster sugar
4 tablespoons water
1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
4 tablespoons honey
¼ cup Ume Shiso seasoning
Chopped spring onions
- Place all filling ingredients into a food processer and pulse for about 2 minutes until fully mixed and the mixture has the consistency of a lumpy paste. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To make the wontons, put a teaspoon of mixture in the center of the wrapper and brush edges with water. Fold to seal and push out the air and twist the top to seal.
- To make the honey lime sauce, over a medium to low heat, cook the chilies, sugar & water for about 30 minutes. The sugar will begin to caramelize and thicken. At this point, add all the other ingredients except the spring onion and continue to boil on a medium heat for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- To assemble, fry the wontons for 2 minutes in hot oil. Drain well, drizzle with honey lime sauce & chopped spring onions and serve.
- Place the red chilli and caster sugar in a pan over a medium heat. The sugar will start to melt and